Monet Study - Masterpiece Society Art Appreciation
This digital curriculum for homeschool art appreciation has been developed with the busy mom in mind – no prep time or other materials necessary – photographs of each painting, lessons, kid-friendly video links, art templates, and notebooking pages are all included!
**Please Note: Curriculum is a digital PDF download. No physical product will be mailed to you.**
Created to be a stand-alone program, these lessons were developed especially for moms who want to give their kids a comprehensive appreciation for art and encourage them to form connections with the artists, but who don’t necessarily want the mess that art can bring.
No other materials are necessary with this program! Here’s some of what’s included:
- Biographical information (and fun, quirky facts) on each artist
- Artist quotes for copywork, journaling or future art projects
- Historical background of the art movement in which he or she created
- Quality photos of each classic work of art we study
- Descriptions of the mediums and techniques used by the artist
- Art terms and definitions specifically related to the artist
- Internet links to virtual museums, galleries and other helpful websites
- Links to kid-friendly art enrichment videos
- Thought-provoking questions to encourage critical thinking skills
- Printable notebooking pages for narration, copywork or memorization
- Printable art templates (which can also be used as coloring sheets for younger students)
- Recommended books, movies and other resources for further study
For more information or to download a sample lesson, click here.
Due to the digital nature of this product, there is no refund.